DC motor reversing

Hi there

I am no electronics geek And I am wondering whether it is possible to get a C motor circuit without relays (may be using transistors)

Innocent

Reply to
Archer

Sure, what you're looking for is an "H-Bridge".

They come as integrated circuits; such as the DRV8210. If you're just getting started, might be easiest to buy premade breakouts from places like adafruit or sparkfun.

(You can also make them out of discrete FETs if you like)

Reply to
Dan Purgert

Many thanks for your help

Innocent