Circuitest 2000S and 2100 scanner

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this group and would like to ask your help regarding this Circtuitest 2000S. This has been sitting idle since I bought it from a second hand shop.

I don't know how to use it and I've been searching the internet for information on this tester but to no avail. Only that it works with a PC and display curves of the electronics devices that you are testing.

So would really appreciate you guys for any info or help you can extend.

Kind regards, Jimboy

Reply to
Jimboy

JeffM

long:

you.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.basics/browse_frm/thre...http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.basics/browse_frm/thre...

The system is fairly complete to my knowledge, i got the 2000S, the

2100 scanner and the Globetek power supply. Powers up ok but it would really help if I someone out there can teach me how to use it, even without a PC i guess?

So I hope that anyone out there can read my post and chip in.

Thanks!

Reply to
Jimboy

long:

you.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.basics/browse_frm/thre......

Hello Everyone,

I'm still wanting for any help in operating the Circuitest 2000S. Would really, really appreciate any help.

Thanks, Jimboy

Reply to
Jimboy