Broken Fluorescent Tube Bulb Filament Can Be Repaired

From the past 2 years, i keep experimenting on Fluorescent bulb

technology and last month I' ve found a way to rectify a bad Fluorescent lamp which have its filaments going apart. But till now, I cannot explain how it can happen. Anybody who can explain the theory to me?

Reply to
muanpuia

Explain the practice; maybe someone can guess at the theory. If you shake a bulb with a broken filament while it's turned on, it can weld itself back together temporarily. Is that what you mean? If you apply a high enough voltage to a fluorescent with burned out filaments, it will probably start up and run, too.

-- John

Reply to
John O'Flaherty

You'll have to refer to the phlogiston theory of fluorescen[ce|ts].

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise