BGA Flash chip question

I have a 48-ball BGA flash chip that I'd like to read the data off of. Are there other ways of doing this besides buying an expensive device programmer? I tried seraching google and didn't have a lot of luck on finding anything. If anyone has any ideas on how this can be done please let me know. Thanks!

-=PJ=-

Reply to
Paul

Well, if you can supply me with a data sheet, I can let you know if this programmer can do it

However the URP is meant for DIP chips. So a BGA would require some work on your part, i.e. making a cct board first to get secure access to the pins. Otherwise the URP is 50$ Canadian.

--
Aaron Hughes
urpNOSPAM@canerdian.ca