Are there any fast simulation tools?

I am using MATLAB to do some simulation work on MIMO-OFDM. But to get simulation results from my computer, I almost have to wait for a whole day. This bother me a lot. I wonder if anybody has other faster simulation methods. Thanks alot.

Reply to
ddznq

choose MATLAB. But it is require a good amount of free RAM in your PC.

Its better to use a P4 PC with 512MB of SDRAM for faster simulations, if you don't have this configuration uninstall all unnecessary programs, don't run any other programs or softwares when you'r using MATLAB, this will improve the speed of simulation.

Finally if you'r still in this problem, please verify the Code or Simulink blocks you have constructed.

bye gajendra

Reply to
gajendraph

1) Try unix 2) Buy the worst cpu & ram you can afford 3) Write the application in C 4) Utilise a computeing cluster
Reply to
pbdelete