Antena that can sense thermal Radiation from human body

Can i get some help in understanding or some help regarding sensing the radiation emitted by the human body, i recently sensed a very feeble signal from humans using a CRO, the freq was in the range of

60us .... and had its peak amplitude at around .2 - .3 V any idea .... how to extract info from this signal .... which peaks when some one goes near the antena, which we devoloped.
Reply to
Jiks
** Really desperate Groper Alert

** ROTFL

What the heck makes this cretin imagine that a 16 kHz signal

must be human HEAT ????

** Hey, d*****ad !

Turn off the TV sets and computer monitors in the area.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

That wouldn't be thermal radiation; all of that is in the infrared for objects near body temperature. Unless your "antenna" is a sensitive IR detector, you're probably picking up something reflected from some source in the room. If that 60 microseconds is the period, that's a frequency of 16.666... KHz. What do you have running at that rate? A likely source is the horizontal oscillator of a TV set at 15734 Hz, a period of 63.557 microseconds.

Reply to
Stephen J. Rush

"Stephen J. Rush"

** I deliberately waited an hour before posting any reply - then just 5 minutes later, this copycat message arrives from Mr Rush.

Far too big a conincidence to be one.

Plagiarism really needs to be just a bit less blatant.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Hello Jiks,

You might be experiencing what I call the Termen Effect which is the phenomenon enveloping the Theremin Antenna. It is possible to tune for proximity detection of your body presence up to six feet away. Distance is indicated as an audio frequency change of 20 Hz to several kHz near the antenna. It is a process a bit more complex than the detection of pure bodily emissions. lol

My theremin webpage

,it's a musical instrument.

Discover in fun,

  • * * Christopher

Temecula CA.USA

christopher

"christopher"

( snip blatant spam )

** Piss OFF

- you BLOODY SPAMMING TROLL

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil, you really need to do something about your ego. You seem to think this newsgroup is about who can show who the smartest is? Maybe you should have waited longer and replied with something a bit more detailed and without all the insults. Just cause you can insult someone doesn't mean your intelligent... infact, it tends to be quite the opposite.

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

Hmm, so when there is a possibility that you are wrong you ignore the fact and result to insults... This is very classy of you Phil. How bout you get a life instead of posting every 5 mins? You seem to believe you know everything.

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

"Jon Slaughter"

** Drop dead

- you grotesque ASD f***ed pile of shit.

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Jon Slaughter"

** Drop f****ng dead

- you utterly grotesque ASD f***ed pile of human shit.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

This isn't a radio network. Propagation times vary a lot, and are not a simple function of geographic distance. I replied to the original post, without seeing any other reply.

Reply to
Stephen J. Rush

** Bollocks you did.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Your a genius Dr. Phil.... I completely forgot about killfiles. Its been a while since I had to add anyone.

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

Too bad they don't literally have that effect, huh? ;-) Man I'm so sick of him. :-(

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

"Anthony Fremont = Psycho Cunt from Hell "

** Nope .....

Satan would be so jealous of losing your undivided devotion.

** Shame how many UTTERLY ASININE FUCKWIT assumptions the brain dead, ASD f***ed shitheads who post here make !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh - now I see my tiny oversight ......

those brain dead scumbags must ALL be your six toed, pointy headed, dribbling, farting, puking relatives.

Yet to come down from the trees.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

On 17 Mar 2007 20:34:29 -0700, "Jiks" Gave us:

ANY matter at a greater temperature than absolute zero, emits IR radiation.

Any antenna you have doesn't detect a body's temperature. More likely it detects already existing radio waves that the body increases the reception of when proximal to the antenna.

Try it in an anechoic chamber.

IR sensors are needed to detect temperature changes in an airspace.

I do not see how an "antenna" can do this.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:51:26 +1100, "Phil Allison" Gave us:

You're an idiot. Any person can determine a frequency given the period.

Also, retard boy, there is no plagiarism in Usenet. You post your crap here, and it is PD.

You could be a bit more retarded, just not in this life.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 05:51:06 -0400, "Stephen J. Rush" Gave us:

Let alone the fact that anyone can calculate a frequency from a period, and the fact that your figure was far more accurate than his was, as was your description of what might be occurring.

He is an idiot (PhilTard). I would ignore him completely.

There was no plagiarism, even if you had read his CRAP first.

I am sure we'll see a flurry of "ASD f***ed ASS" posts as a result, however. He is famous for authoring meaningless, retarded, off topic trolls of other posters.

Reply to
MassiveProng

"Massive Prick Criminal Psychopath from Hades "

** Of course there is

- you asinine pile of rabid dog's vomit.

** Got SFA to do with " plagiarism"

- you f****ng illiterate, donkey c*ck sucker.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:51:26 +1100, "Phil Allison" Gave us:

You're an idiot. No deliberation required to assess that one.

The term for today is:

Public Domain.

Shame that australia's ISPs don't f*ck people like you out of Usenet as you so richly deserve.

Reply to
MassiveProng