Component level course

Hi I would like to know what course, or how to learn to repair Electronic equipment to component level.

Such as TV'S motherboards, dvd's etc...

There is a City and guilds course:- Electrical and Electronics Servicing - City and Guilds Level 2 which might teach you this I am not sure, whenever I call the colleges up there are not familiar with this question

Any advice would be appreciated.

Reply to
Steve Holweger

Forget the course for now.

and many others - some perhaps from your local library.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson