analog to digital coverter PCI card

I am looking for an analog to digital coverter PCI card that can do 10 million samples a second. Anyone know where to look and how much I should expect to pay?

Reply to
bob

Charles Schuler

I am looking for an analog to digital coverter PCI card that can do 10 million samples a second. Anyone know where to look and how much I should expect to pay?

Reply to
bob

Need more details to make a specific recommendation, but what you're talking about - a 10 MHz sample rate - is within the capabilities of a card or ADC intended to capture standard- definition video. Those are pretty widely available, and not too expensive, if such a thing would meet whatever other requirements you might have.

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

What would be the surreptitious cover for an A to D coverter?

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

Hi, Bob. You'll have to do a better job of describing your requirements if you want a good answer.

One place you might want to look if you've got a budget is Measurement Computing. Their PCI-DAS4020/12 offers 4 ea. 12-bit inputs with maximum sample rate of 20MHz for $1299 USD.

They've got great product. But if you want to bring down the price, you'll have to work with us here.

Cheers Chris

Reply to
Chris