Achieving the right Cap Size

Looking at the OP's circuit again, I find that it uses a bridge rectifier - so there will be NO "right" way to plug it in. The output will always be hot.

--
Peter Bennett VE7CEI
email: peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

Ahh but I've seen so many places with reverse polarity.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

Oh. I wasn't able to get any web pages - had to reboot after maybe a month.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

You are right. Brian