Zero in Common sourse amplifier

Hi, all;

suppose i have a garden-variaty common source amplifer , and also suppose i put a Miller compensation cap,say Cc , between the drain and gate, now i add a zero to my system and the value is Gm/Cc, i wonder if anybody here can give me an intuitive explaination why it is this form.how to think of it.

in Razavi's book, he gives a explaination, it is something about current flowing back from the output. but i just can not get it Thanks all

Reply to
yanquijiang