Wireless speakers design

Hi everybody, i'm trying to build a wireless speakers from my ordinary PC speakers, could any body help me to know how to start a project like this?

Reply to
roychaccourmail

U can use Fm transmitter and receiver

Reply to
karthik

if the stereo is connected to the transmitter, could i still use an FM transmitter directly;( i mean on high volume)?

Reply to
roychaccourmail

Could i get i detailed explanation, about this kind of circuits ( i mean how to link all these things together) any web page or mail or.... could be helpfull

Reply to
roychaccourmail

In the US, you're allowed to broadcast a certain very limited amount of power in the FM broadcast band without a license - I'm sure other countries have their equivalent to the FCC. And as long as you're within range, the "high volume" part comes from the speaker amplifier - the RF signal strength will stay pretty much the same.

I've also crossposted this to news:sci.electronics.basics, which is probably a more appropriate newsgroup for this.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I am also in idea of doing this project.But can`t.

U can give i/p ( Audio signal ) to fm transmitter.and u can set ur fm frequency as per ur standard.This ranges from 98Mhz.You can adjust the frequency using trimmer in the circuit.

In the Fm receiver u can set the frequency as in trasmitter.and connect the O/p to Stereo. U can also amplify it

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
karthik

That's right the RF spectrum belongs to the goverment, but if i use a short range then i don't think its a problem.

Reply to
roychaccourmail

That's right the RF spectrum belongs to the goverment but if i try to use a short range wave than i don't think it will be a problem

Roy

Reply to
roychaccourmail

and another problem, my stereo speakers don't have any electrical input except the "voice" inputs, so there r no amplification inside the speakers it selfs, does that mean that the stereo main box contain the amplifier?

if it does than could i give the RF transmitter the stereo output signal (which is an amplified signal) directly?

Reply to
roychaccourmail

Have you heard of this little thing called RF licensing ?

You can't just use any old frequency you like. The RF spectrum belongs to

*your government*.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

You will need a receiver and amplifiers to drive your speakers.

--
Peter Bennett VE7CEI
email: peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

You could bother to look it up: