RCA transistor

=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7D914.AA084330 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi, I need to find a supplier for a PS11327-C transistor but can only = get a PS11327. Does anyone know what the -C stands for?

Thanks

Reply to
indep

"indep" wrote in news:rn5ui.19628$ snipped-for-privacy@weber.videotron.net:

Usually gain. If you can get several, and a transistor tester, look for a gain (beta, hfe) of 400 or better. If no suffix A B or C is specified, it can mean they're all slower ones with the high gainers cherry-picked from the batch already, but it's worth trying, they might include all likely gain values in that batch.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 17:01:57 -0400, "indep" put finger to keyboard and composed:

PS11327. Does anyone know what the -C stands for?

FWIW, the PS11327 crosses to an NTE94.

$$Search?OpenForm

An ECG94 crosses to 2SC1114, 2N5838, 2SC1454.

A "C" suffix in European transistors often denotes a higher gain type. I don't know about RCA, though.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

a PS11327. Does anyone know what the -C stands for?

Anyone's guess !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

get a PS11327. Does anyone know what the -C stands for?

Graham, I have 30 RCA PS11327-C transisters date coded 7935. This was old stock from RCA in Camden, NJ. The transisters are new never used. How many do you need? Scott

Reply to
slayman