WTD: EAGLE library model for GALI-series MMIC package

Subject says it all.. has anyone created a PCB footprint in EAGLE for the Mini-Circuits GALI MMICs or any other parts that use the same package style? This is the DF782 case style (

), PCB layout
.

If someone is willing to share a library file that includes this footprint, I'd appreciate a copy. The minicircuits.lbr file at

doesn't include it.

Tnx! -- john, KE5FX jmiles (at) pop (dot) net

Reply to
John Miles, KE5FX

PCB layout

Why not make your own, it only takes a few minutes with the software I use.

Leon

Reply to
Leon