Wozniak

Wozniak (Apple) is on Dancing With the Stars (ABC), right now ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | Democrats are like cats... They'll take a dump behind your couch and then feign ignorance

Sad, so sad.

Fat men should not dance.

Poor Karina, she won't be there long.

don

Reply to
don

He wasn't that bad. I can just see, all across america, as thousands of computers are hijacked, log in to the ABC website, and vote for the Woz! 8-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

Yep. He was surprisingly strong.

...Jim Thompson

Charlie E. wrote:

On his March 1, 2009 "The Tech Guy" radio show, Leo Laporte interviewed Woz:

*-Wozniak+rf+under+*-.*-would-be-wrong.*-*-*-*-*-*#toc7 Note the admonition to techies

--but if you listen to the tone of the voices, it makes you go 8-).

55MB MP3 or 14MB MP3
*-Wozniak+rf+under+*-.*-would-be-wrong.*-*-*-*-*-*#toc1
Reply to
JeffM

Other than a minor clock synchronization problem between the left and right foot drives, its not a bad attempt.

--
Paul Hovnanian  paul@hovnanian.com
Have gnu, will travel.

Votes for him should only count if they come from a Mac. ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I
will not see your messages.

Michael A. Terrell

I wonder whether any botnets will be voting?

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Yes, he was that bad and more.

Like most geeks, he does not know rhythm from bit bashing.

He also has no clue the he is dancing with a partner, he never looked at her.

He danced _at_ her not _with_ her.

He will be the first to go next week.

I wonder if Karina got the short straw.

don

Reply to
don

No. Steve-O is gone (injury), The Woz is still participating... but likely gone tomorrow night during the first elimination.

...Jim Thompson

OK, He's gone now.

don

Reply to
don

That sounds like the first rushed trip of the day to the bathroom when your medication is too strong. Rather appropriate for Apple, though. ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I
will not see your messages.

Michael A. Terrell

Nope, the Woz is still there. He won the dance off! I don't have high hopes for him next week though... :-(

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

Yep. I was surprised he squeaked by. Probably all those Apple-user votes ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Considering the couple has three left feet?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I
will not see your messages.

Michael A. Terrell

Hey, he got me watching a show I would have otherwise ignored!

Steve-O is not gone. The rules are that an injured contestant who does not choose to drop out is judged by his/her performance in dress rehersal.

I am not a big fan of the kinds of things that Steve-O does, but one of them won me over:

STEVE-O: "Lots of people have gone out on the African plains and walked among the lions. We will be the first to do it wearing a Zebra suit..."

Now that's genius.

I think he danced better that Belinda Carlisle[1]. The judges gave them the same score, so he couldn't have been too obviously worse. I don't see anyone left bad enough to go before he does, though.

If anyone isn't familiar with it already, here is Woz's website. [

] That's from back when 3-letter .org domains were still available. (I have a 3-letter doamian, but it's a *.us; one fewer total characters, but still not in the exclusive

*.com/*.net/*.org territory)

Note [1]: ...which is like saying that. of the Three Stooges, Curly is the *intelectual* stooge.

--
Guy Macon
Reply to

Larry. ;-_)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Wozniak is gone, right now ;-).

Wozniak has insulted all geeks that DO know how to dance.

don

Reply to
don