Wiring Diagrams for a Modulator

If anyone could give a link to a wiring diagram for a modulator of some kind, that would be wonderful, as I am trying to build a modulation device for CATV signal so that I can have one source of CATV signal, and demodulators at the other ends for wireless TV signal transmission. I believe that it is possible to vary the frequency of the carrier signal, so this could possibly let me have an unused frequency for my transmissions. Also, if possible, could someone give me a link for a wiring diagram of a demodulator?

Thank you, in advance.

I have the honor to remain your most humble and Ob't Sv't in our war against the King.

-- Patrick Reilly

1st Coy. Colonel Seth Warner's Regiment
Reply to
pegasusflightresources

In the spectrum of a CATV system, what channels (frequencies) do you believe are unused.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

I can't make much sense out of your question. Are you trying to modulate a single channel? Just what are you trying to accomplish overall?

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

Not enough information in your message to even make a wild assed guess.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It sounds like you're intending to rebroadcast the cable signal to other TVs in your house, rather than run cable.

If that's the case, then look at approved wireless cable extenders - I'd have real qualms about rebroadcasting a cable signal - it could leak out to the street, and the guys in the carpet truck with the RDF antenna on top would get me. ;-)

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise