Why PCI9054 fails to assert pci interrupt when local interrupt input is pulled down? Any advice?

Hi all,

I am doing a project involving PCI9054.

I meet a problem of interrupt. I wanna assert a PCI interrupt using the LINT# pin which is set as input with the INTCSR register being setting as:

0X0f000900. But when I pull down the level of LINT# that is drived by FPGA, the INTCSR becomes 0X0f000100, that is, INTCSR[11](local interrupt input enable) is cleared and INTCSR[15](local input interrupt active) fails to be set 1. And also the interrupt handler is not called. I have no idea what the reason.

However, when I set INTCSR as 0X0f000800 (PCI interrupt is not enabled) and then pull down LINT#, the INTCSR can come to the ideal value:

0X0f008800. I dont know its the reason of WinDriver diagnostic program or the PCI9054 itself.

Any advice will be helpful, Thank u very much!

Leon,

Reply to
dechenxu