Why OR gates?

Because it isn't true. I stand corrected .I never used real, old TTL but only the LS and HC stuff as well as the 40xx series. I can't recall where I got the idea that TTL had OC outputs in general. I was unsure enough of it, however, to recommend checking the datasheets of the parts in question so at least my post couldn't have done real harm.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

Cheers! Rich