Why not do everything as Root?

OK OK OK.....

Burble

So, don't know what happened, well perhaps I was asking the wrong places but netdate would time out on them.

Wasn't me mate but I had a hunt around and found some other places coz someone tripped the leccy in the house and I could not be bothered to find out how to do it otherwise.

A bottle of cider later and I thought I'd check things.... Ya Ya, have a play.

Logs in as root with putty through the windblows computer.

Up arrows through previous commands....

Reaches

chown -R root:arsewipe *

Welllll...... it's a good job I'm an expert.

DNA

Reply to
Genome
[crossposted - please manage followups intelligently] On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 18:53:22 +0000, Genome wrote: ...

... Genome, when are you going to learn to hold your liquor? ;-)

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

[Still Crossposted - please manage crossposting intelligently]

I don't have to.

Someone else has provided bottles, glasses and a time delayed non-leaky body capable of managing the transfer process.

DNA

Reply to
Genome