Why are we doing business with the BORG?

Take a look at China's invasion of peaceful Nepal and it becomes evident that they're intent on taking the easy targets first.

To what end?

World domination.

--
JF
Reply to

Chinese food is better than hamburgers...

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

Then dig in, 'Comrade' and leave the beef for real men.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Because corporations are not people my friend. Corporations go for cheap and never mind the consequences. Hey sorry about the toxic mess we left, but the mine is now out of business. Hey, sorry about shipping your job off to China, but the CEO needs a new jet.

Send these guys and gals a piazza. Oh, and if you don't watch Democracy Now, you probably newer heard of "Bainport."

Keep watching your American Idol and pro-sports. Just don't blame me when the 1% had turned the US into a 3rd world country.

Reply to
miso

What, the Chinese are invading countries? Why can't they develop their own foreign policy, instead of copying the US, the way they do in everything?

Reply to
Gib Bogle