who needs capacitor?

Dear Sir and Madam, You will be very interested to know that we are manufactory of capacitors, which are ISO-9002 certificated with fine quality. All our products are RoHS and WEEE compliant. our main products:

1,Ceramic Trimmer Capacitor 2,Metallized Polyester/Polypropylene Capacitor 3,High-voltage Ceramic Disc Capacitor 4,Mutilayer (Mono) Ceramic Capacitor 5,Chip/Dip Tantalum Capacitor 6,SMD Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor

Varistor, Resistor, Diode & Relay are available too

Please contact snipped-for-privacy@polytrade.com.hk to learn more about how we can help you.We are looking forward to hearing from you and desire to service for you.

Reply to
amydeng2001

7,Flux Capacitors

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Didn't have the capacity to resist 'er, eh?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

I need a negative capacitor