Re: A pure scientific site

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:01:08 -0700 (PDT), "Hamid V. Ansari"

> > >I am a physicist having several innovations in physics (and also > >mathematics). > >The most important ones of them have been collected in the abovesite. > >I've had much attempts for publishing some of them through physical > >journals. If requested by email, you will find in your box some of the > >viewpoints of the referees of some of these journals about some of > >thes papers which show clearly that the framework of the papers is > >scientific. > > >Thanks for your attention > > >Hamid V. Ansari > > I have examined your treatment of the parallel plate capacitor and > find your concepts to be quite na=EFve. =A0By introducing the capacitor a=
a pair of plates bearing +Q and -Q =A0you are repeating the same stupid > approach taken by Panofsky and Phillips as they struggled to free > themselves from the CGS charge-based triboelectric electrostatics at > the time (1960 m/l) when SI was being introduced. > > The plates are in fact merely electrodes allowing you to apply a > potential difference (with a battery) in order to stress the > dielectric, whether it is vacuum or plastic. The dielectric is the > medium that stores the energy that is sucked out of the battery when > you first connect it. Notice that in P&P's book there is nowhere > mentioned the use of a battery in any instance. > > The charge density S =A0is given by sigma =3D S =3D Veps/d =3D E*eps and =

this

charge density as a sheet exists all the way from plate A to plate B > right through the dielectric, which at first is a vacuum. > Disconnect the battery and connect and electroscope which will read > voltage > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 V =3D Sd/eps. =A0 > Now slide in a sheet of dielectric material k and the leaves will come > together a bit. That's because of conservation of charge in this case > that S remains the same. =A0Now we read the voltage > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 V =3D Sd/eps*k > V is reduced by the factor k because there are now k times as many > polarizable charges, so less V is needed for the same S. > Sears and Zemanski are all wet on this too, all this talk about the > induced charges on the face of the dialectric. They have no idea how a > capacitor works. > When you disconnect the battery the voltage persists, because now the > deflected charges are pushing back. > John Polasek- Hide quoted text - >

In Paper 22 of this site I=92ve predicted that the magnetic levitation will fail if the experiment is performed in vacuum. Here I have no access to sufficient experimental facilities to test this prediction. Maybe you there can test this prediction like the same electronic engineer who could prove experimentally a prediction presented in Paper 6 and his report has been inserted in the paper.

Hamid V. Ansari

Reply to
Hamid V. Ansari

First of all, as it should be remarked the primordial as the crucial question, which it would remains, somehow, if the vacuum has had ever existed as it is along the ether, which makes the both to complicate the facts...

Therefore, whether along that matter of its existence, it should be considered that the vacuum could change as could fluctuate as even along a very mysterious symmetry all along, for the time being, as the universe as observed seems to be reflecting all these kind of a properties of the vacuum...

However, simply, because a lot of images along that matter, has had been seen only along a telescope, which they also would remains due to the fact of actions of a gravity as actions also caused by objects among a galaxies, and this what is all about, a definitely as a matter a fact...

-- Ahmed Ouahi, Architect Best Regards!

"Hamid V. Ansari" kirjoitti viestissä: snipped-for-privacy@y7g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:01:08 -0700 (PDT), "Hamid V. Ansari"

In Paper 22 of this site I've predicted that the magnetic levitation will fail if the experiment is performed in vacuum. Here I have no access to sufficient experimental facilities to test this prediction. Maybe you there can test this prediction like the same electronic engineer who could prove experimentally a prediction presented in Paper 6 and his report has been inserted in the paper.

Hamid V. Ansari

Reply to
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

A bit difficult to follow all that .. I'm guessing English is not your first language :):)

Reply to
Whoever

Simply because, the stupidity is your first and last one!

-- Ahmed Ouahi, Architect Best Regards!

"Whoever" kirjoitti viestissä:00804264$0$9718$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com...

Reply to
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect