Who knows where to get the best value storage system for R&D SMD components?

I need 600-800 little boxes that won't easily spill. Have found a few, but all quite expensive.

I'm happy enough to pay the lowest cost ones found so far - interlocking individual static-safe plastic boxes with spring- closing lids; I think they are about

18x12x10 inside. I was wondering if these types have caused any of you any concern? Or is there a better type? where?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony

quite

individual

18x12x10

is there a

I use envelopes.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

quite

individual

18x12x10

is there a

Coin envelopes.

John

quite

individual

18x12x10

is there a

Use Digikey's digi-reel service. Once you have all your most often used values on reels, you'll never want to dick around with drawers.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

Tony a écrit :

quite

individual

18x12x10

is there a

Thanks,
Fred.
Reply to
Fred Bartoli

One of the guys in our user's group uses the smallest of these:

He keeps the various boxes in a big crasftsman tool chest, making it a moveable parts library - one drawer per category, one box per type. He prints a label that covers the "top" half of each clear top, so when he picks it up he can read the label and see how many remain.

Reply to
DJ Delorie