Buy electronic componets

One of them is Digi-key

Regards, Amir

Reply to
amko

I think you are in Greece.

Here in the USA, we can often request samples for small quantities of parts from the manufacturer, and they send them right away for free. This works for new parts, or for parts they need to get rid of. For old parts, the manufacturer may not send free ones.

I don't know if this works in Greece.

Also, try digikey.com and mouser.com. Again, I don't know if they operate in Greece.

--Mac

Reply to
Mac

Hello Group

I would to buy electronic components throught Internet.Not a large quantity but a few pieces (1 or 2).The components are RF diodes for example HSMS8252 from Agilent or ADC for example MAX 176.Also simple components like resistors and capacitors and transistors for my projects.I know RS Electronics and Farnell but i am looking for somthing else.Does anyone can help me?

Best Regards

73

Marios

Reply to
Marios Lazos

Yes Mac you are correct...i am from Greece......Here in Greece we have problem if we want a few pieces of components because the local suppliers like EBV or ARROW ask a minimal order of 100 or 1000 pieces....i will try the digikey.com and the mouser.com.....thank you for your help.....

73 Marios

Reply to
Marios Lazos