Where can I get the vinyl record called "Time and Date"?

When I was young, I had the vinyl record called "Time and Date".

Whenever I needed to know the current time or date, I would just put that record on my turntable, and I would immediately know the time and/or date. But it wore out several years ago, and ever since, I never know what time it is or what todays date is.

I understand it's also available on CD now. Where can I get a copy?

Reply to
oldschool

It's on Youtube:

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

They are not sold after the first of April :)

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Were you two guys BORN without a sense of humor, or did you lose it, during your years in prison, after you shot and killed someone for telling a joke?

Geeessshhhhh, Considering the world we live in, there should be an April Fools Day the first of EVERY month, to help prevent cardiac arrest for guys like you who take life too damn seriously....

If you dont like a little humor along with my ON TOPIC posts, please kill file me now, so others dont have to listen to you whine!

Reply to
oldschool