Where are the Docsis 3.1 modems with WiFi and telephone (voice)?

   Do not seem to exist; wasted hours with zero results.
   If i ignore voice, there are ONLY three and one of those is priced a
if made with pure gold.

   I like to use the telephone on occasion..so why should i pay for a
2nd service?

   Thanks

Re: Where are the Docsis 3.1 modems with WiFi and telephone (voice)?

Buy a Magic Jack, unless your Internet is via satellite. The lag is too long for it to work. I used Magic Jack for close to 10 years on Broadband. I'm hoping the county extends FFiber to my neighborhood soon, so that I can ditch Hugesnet.

Re: Where are the Docsis 3.1 modems with WiFi and telephone (voice)?

Mine is, and I got it from Spectrum in August.

Site Timeline