What to do with old encyclopedias?

When i was a lot older living in the same house, I went around the house with a counter. I found my hot baby Ben alarm, and the hottest, a honneywell pentax 1.4 lens. Uranium ore on the coating. It was inside my heavy duty camera case.

greg

Reply to
GregS

When I was in elementary school, one of the classrooms had an old pull- down/rollup set of maps of the world. The map of Africa was mostly bla in the interior, marked as "Unexplored Territory".

Reply to
Richard Henry

Well DUH! That's because they didn't have access to the internet in that part of Africa! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I've seen one where the world ended a few hundred miles west of the Azores. If you dared to venture any farther you'd fall of the edge ;-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to