what the hell is ROHS

"Eeyore" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com...

Isn't goat what they make kebabs out of? The local supermarket sells 4 boxes of kebabs for £3.50p so I practically live on them at the weekend!

Reply to
ian field

I thought it was lamb actually but I could easily be wrong.

Btw. Thinking of food. Whatever happeend to rabbit ? Once upon a time it was inexpensive, tasty, nutritious lean meat available in many supermarkets but seems to have vanished off the shelves now.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

"Eeyore" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com...

IIRC it went out of fashion last time there was an outbreak of mixamatosis, prior to that it had been very popular since the war when little of any other kind of meat could be had!

Reply to
ian field

"Eeyore" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com...

Oh, you don't have to describe yourself to me, I already knew. But thanks for the effort.

Reply to
Brian

You ignore one detail:

If these were remenants, useless, and unwanted by Saddam, why were they hidden and not disposed of?

Call his removal preemptive, if you will, but make no mistake it was right.

Reply to
Brian

Boy, you twisted so much, I don't even have the energy to straighten it all out. You win by sheer volume of bullshit.

Reply to
Brian

There is perhaps the difference. I am not willing to be robbed or shot. Not acceptable to me, even if it is to you. Nor do I accept a 60 year old woman should be denied the ability to defend herself with DEADLY force against the man about to rape her. I know, you'd lay down and take your panties off, but thats you, your already goofed in the head!

It never ceases to amaze me how people like believe that people that will rob, kill and terrorize will simply give up crime if you tell them they can't have a gun. Murder, no problem, but defy a gun ban? Never!

Thats got to be the biggest joke out there. Armed citizens always enjoy the lowest crime.

Reply to
Brian

Brian,

everyone here realises you're an idiot

1st, 2nd , 3rd world or not - you'll always be an idiot ! It's your 'forte'.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

You ignore the fact you're a gullible MORON !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

But everyone thought that's what you eat for breakfast !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Remove the guns and you remove the likelihood of being shot - or is that too intellectually demanding for you f****it cowboys ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

"Eeyore" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com...

Wow, struck a nerve and you are protecting your boyfriend. Chivalry ain't dead!

Reply to
Brian

"Eeyore" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com...

I have noticed your crush on me though. But stop, I am not gay and will never love you the way you want.

Sorry to hurt you like this, but you have your other man anyway.

Reply to
Brian

"Eeyore" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com...

Graham,

I know you enjoy eating a man's ass out, I am not laying judgement on you. But again, I am not gay, please quit trying to ask me to be your lover!!!!

I am going to have to have the software remove your posts now. It will be better for you since I am unattainable to you. Sorry to break your heart, it is better this way, you just have to leave us straight men alone.

For the last time, bye, don't cry over me!

Reply to
Brian

"Eeyore" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com...

What braindead fucks like you miss is that a criminal is not going to obey a gun ban. How stupid are you to believe that is the one law otherwise lawless people will follow? Your logic is nonexistant.

Even a rapist/killer had no gun, I ABSOLUTELY want the lady that would otherwise become his victim (strangle, knife, beating, other implement of death) to have every opportunity to fill him full of holes.

Man, I have a bridge for sale... cheap if you agree to jump from it.

Reply to
Brian

What's this ? Cheap lame gay pot-shots ? You're an idiot ! I like girls anyway not boys. Met a cute one last night actually and got her phone number ( plus she wanted mine ) . Expect to pay a visit next weekend.

Uh ?

You're an idiot.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

You're an idiot.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

You're an idiot.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

You're an idiot.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:00:43 +0100, "Ian" Gave us:

Sure it can.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs