what the hell is ROHS

That'll be the day ;-)

ROTFLMAO!

...Jim Thompson

Stop, really, I am not gay. I don't mind that you are oriented that way, but I prefer if you did not continue to try to hit on me.

Reply to
Brian

Is it just me, or does this guy like to talk about "ass" alot and sticking things in them?

I do chuckle myself when I see the 3rd World, like those in the EU, talking "tough". When they really need something that involves taking a stand and military force, it changes quick. Then they are like that punk friend you had as a kid who used to shake is fist at the tougher kids... while standing behind you.

Reply to
Brian

Funny how those bans result in more gun deaths for those not allowed to have them! But hey, if you NEED some Big Brother to take care of you, have at it. For you, it is probably best that way.

Reply to
Brian

Who'd be after your arse when you talk like a c**t!?

Reply to
ian field

It's just you - honestly !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Guns in America should be compulsory for anyone over 10 and ammo should be handed out free in every town & city.

Better still - line the street with those bunkers like the ones full of sand for gritting the roads except fill them with free ammo for everyone to help themselves.

Reply to
ian field

You must be in the 4th world in that case !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

You're a moron ! No such problem.

Graahm

Reply to
Eeyore

Wel, your fixation is obvious....

Reply to
Brian

"Eeyore" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com...

I looked at posts of yours all over Usenet. MANY contain you talking about asses and putting things in them! You definitely have a fixation!

Reply to
Brian

"Eeyore" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIS.hotmail.com...

Very witty. Oh, BURN! Man, it stings, it stings!

Reply to
Brian

What? - that you're a cocksucker!

Reply to
ian field

Lets see now - everyone has an arse fixation except you?!

Reply to
ian field

Well, if we did that, the troublemakers would get sorted out in a hurry! ;-P

Problem is, who's going to volunteer to pay for these caches?

Gun ownership is a Creator-given right, true, and it's one of several that are explicitly protected by The Constitution, at least they're supposed to be[1], but let's not get nuts and start giving handouts, unless you want to voluntarily contribute all of this stuff. ;-)

My point is, there's a world of difference between the right to have something and the "right" to have it provided for you at someone else's expense.

I wonder if anyone in the US can still tell the difference there?

Thanks, Rich [1] which gun ownership helps defend the rest of your rights.

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Children! Knock it off!

...Jim Thompson

them

Dogs and other animals have these pests that suck blood and carry diseases; those pests are called TICKS. Well citizens of a given country also have pests that suck blood and carry diseases; those pests are called POLI-TICKS. In this case, one of the diseases is called *power* and it is very dangerous.

Reply to
Robert Baer

...and that obviously includes terrorists and suicide bombers!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Why not? The suicide bomber already has the bomb!

And, as everyone knows who hasn't traded in their sense for neocon dogma, there would be no terrorists or suicide bombers if the US and Israeli Zionists weren't trying to exterminate Islam.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

You're funny !