What is this symbol

a stranger with no idea.

Reply to
tabbypurr

Probably just one of our regular heathens posting under another pseudonym. ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Well, I guess I can say that I am glad that the idiot is going senile.

After decades of abusing folks here. The sad part is that idiots like you have apparently followed in his footsteps, and cannot keep themselves from making stupid, jack-brained cracks. Just like he has done for years.

He has his reward... senile and stupid old bat's turd.

Very likely what childish twerps like you have to look forward to as well.

Have a nice life, chump.

Reply to
Long Hair

YOU, ya rotten old brainless bat's turd, ARE ONE of "our regular heatens".

Reply to
Long Hair

AlwaysWrong. I thought your killfiles were better than that.

Reply to
krw

I told you... he's senile.

You... Yer just an idiot.

Reply to
Long Hair

No, I'm right. You're *always* wrong, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

This thread is a perfect example of just how wrong *you* are. I was the one that provided the answer.

Nice try though.

That's alright...

You probably can't manage your waistline either. You'll be gripping your chest soon enough.

Reply to
Long Hair

No, you're wrong again, AlwaysWrong. *Always* wrong.

Reply to
krw

My bad. Grabbed the thread from Google without paying attention :-( ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.