What is the closest-possible/existing to this?

Hi:

  1. What is the closest physically-possible device to the device I wrote about in

  1. What is the closest currently-available device to the one I discussed in that above link?

Thanks,

Green Xenon

Reply to
GreenXenon

6?hl=3Den

d=3D0CIEBEPMCMAM#

Reply to
PD

f36?hl=3Den

li...

Are you sure that answers *both* questions?

Reply to
GreenXenon

2df36?hl=3Den

cli...

Yes, positive.

Reply to
PD

in

An atom of Cesium walks into a bar, sits down, and the bartender says:
"You look glum, are you OK?"
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields