What happen to our 70's hippy?

Ok, a bunch of you were 70's hippies, I can't remember his name. He posted regularly and got a little flack (don't we all). I liked his sense of humor, he posted a few jokes. I think he welded and knew a little electronics. Anyone recall who I'm describing?

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Rich Grise?

Reply to
Dennis

Yes, Thanks. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

The last sed post I see for Rich is on Oct.30 2011. I see these on Townhall, that sound like his position, is it a little to wordy?

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Yikes. Tin foil hat stuff. (Yes I know they don't really use tin foil.)

If Ron Paul is the answer, it must be a really funny question.

Reply to
miso

I'm never going to grow up.
Reply to
PeterD

The question is, "Who would be the best replacement for Bozo the Clown?"

Michael A. Terrell

Newt ??

Reply to
hamilton

)

BEDEVERE: What makes you think she is a witch? VILLAGER: Well, she turned me into a newt. BEDEVERE: A newt? VILLAGER: I got better.

Reply to
Michael

-- Les Cargill

Reply to
Les Cargill

That was before the triethylborane got to him.

Jon

BEDEVERE: What makes you think she is a witch? VILLAGER: Well, she turned me into a newt. BEDEVERE: A newt? VILLAGER: I got better.

That's not QUITE dead yet!

Jon

Are you saying he's hot !!!

Reply to
hamilton

I don't think Rich was in particularly good health. The few pictures I saw of him... he looked like, what was called in Boston, a "street urchin". ...Jim Thompson

--
                                         [On the Road]

Yeah, drugs do have consequences. I hope he's ok. He was always likable in my opinion, although many others don't think so. But then I like you and I like Sloman. There aren't many people I don't like other than the nymnuts types.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

It's quite heartening to know that someone likes me ;-) ...Jim Thompson

--
                                         [On the Road]

Lol. :-) Mikek

Reply to