what fatheads!

"That prompted one British defense analyst to note that the gentle giant's biggest contribution to the environment so far had been to sit in the firm's hangars with its engines off."

John

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

The capacity of the A380 is stated as between 500 & 606 passengers. I'm wondering how long it will be before we see a single-aircraft Tenerife.

...and, of course, *17% more efficient* assumes that all the seats are filled.

BTW, these folks produce cleaner pages (HTML-wise):

?id=961852007

JeffM