Do you want to work in a highly complex FPGA/DSP product group?

Hi, My name is Sean Kawata and I am a Technical Recruiter for Volt Technical Resources. I have a prestigious client. I have an excellent opportunity for a person who wants to be challenged and exceed to a new level in their development knowledge. If you are in a position of entertaining new opportunities, please contact me at your convenience. I look forward to your response. Thank you so much.

Sean Kawata-Technical Recruiter

Volt Technical Resources

5201 Great America Parkway Suite 236 Santa Clara, CA, 95054 snipped-for-privacy@volt.com

| p. 408-764-0100 x234 | f. 408-727-0700 |C: 650-400-5575

Duties and Responsibilities:

The candidate will be working in a small R&D team responsible for the development of new products and the insertion of new technology into existing products.

Develop new concepts and signal processing algorithms for ELINT, ESM, and SIGINT applications. Create new designs and work with senior- level personnel in other disciplines to implement the designs in products. Develop algorithms in Matlab and support their implementation in FPGAs. Program DSP algorithms in C/C++ to run in real-time operating systems like VxWorks.

Candidate should have a strong background in radar signals, detection and estimation theory, spectral analysis, and statistical signal processing. Experience with direction-of-arrival estimation and array processing is a plus. Candidate must have experience working with customers and be able to communicate effectively with management, colleagues, and the defense industry community. Must be able to write proposals and express designs clearly.

Experience: MSEE or MSCS with 5-10 years of experience in embedded signal processing systems. Experience with Matlab, C/C++ and RTOS.

Reply to
SK