What a mess!

ROTFLMAO!

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Frithiof Andreas Jensen wrote:.

It must have been a Microsoft hammer! ;-)

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Is that the sort with the wooden head and steel handle?

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

I saw one of those yesterday at Tower Market, so tried it. Just a tad too bitter for my taste, which is just as well since it cost almost $5. The Lindt (Swiss) bittersweet (plain or hazelnut) tastes better to me, and I can get them for $1.95. The black Tobler triangles are good, too. We have a local guy here, Joseph Schmitt, that makes fabulous truffles and turtles and stuff.

$5 chocolate is one habit I'd rather not cultivate!

Is chocolate a business expense?

John

Darn. I don't like my women to be too young or too accommodating.

John

Steel handle, C4 head. You only use it once! ;-)

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Smart, tough, skinny, funny, feminine, and just a bit younger than me. Makes lots of money, too, which is another esteemed characteristic in a mate.

John

Of course. What else could 'software' mean?

'What is a Moebius strip?'
John Woodgate

I read in sci.electronics.design that John Larkin wrote (in ) about 'What a mess!', on Tue, 26 Apr 2005:

Maybe for young, accommodating women.

'What is a Moebius strip?'
John Woodgate

...and your wife? ;-)

--
  Keith
> John
Reply to
keith

She's not too young? Somehow I doubt you've told her that she's old, though I tell mine that all time. She is 5 months older than I. ;-)

She's not too accomodating? Well, I guess life's a bitch.

;-)

--
  Keith
Reply to

I tell her that she looks like she's 17, and that everybody assumes that I'm her grandfather. That seems to go over well.

John