need manual solution

Hi can i have the solution manual of Modern Control system 11ed by dorf and bishop. I am student

Thanks, binasad

Reply to
Bin Asad

I only have the automatic.

Reply to
Ricky

:-D Rick, a bitter a solution indeed

MYA, I took a class on C programming I borrowed my co worker's text book. Turned out, the teacher used the exact textbook problems for the weekly homework. And my textbook was just 1 version older. I did not do well in that class.

Lesson: find out up front what version of textbook the professor will teach -- and issue homework -- from.

Reply to
Rich S