Weigand Protocol

Hi All,

I am pulling my hair out trying to find information on the Weigand communication.

I want to find out about both the physical interface and the communication protocol and timing.

There seems to be very little information available on the web.

Can any of you point me in the correct direction ??

Thanks in advance

Iain

Reply to
Iain Wilkie

Yes, spelling it correctly would be a good start ;-) Try "Wiegand protocol", only a mere 889 hits (include the "").

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

Woops.....

Yes isn't spelling all important !

Thanks for advice.

Iain

Wilkie Electronics

16, Muirhall Terrace Perth PH2 7ES Scotland United Kingdom

Tel/Fax +44 (0)1738 621492

Reply to
Iain Wilkie

:-)

Yep! I am a bit surprised though that google didn't come up with the right spelling. Many times it does...

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang