Multi-Ice configuration problems

hi all,

i've been trying to connect to MultiICE using the MultiIce server and the MultiICE.dll which supports RDI protocol. But there are some problems when trying like this. it is GPF when I try to execute my program .i have checked thoroughly and the problem seems to be on configuration information.I am trying to properly put the configuration but still it is not taking it. :( Can anybody help me out on the configuration options or information that should be supplied and some documentation on it. Thanks in advance !!

-arnab

Reply to
arnab