Way way OT: Ann-Margret Olsson

For those of us that are old enough to remember this movie.

How could any American boy end up being anything other than heterosexual after seeing this woman in action?

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

Easy: musicals.

Tim

Tim Williams

Yep, She's still a babe!... and just the right age, too ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Well, she's OK, but Raquel has it!

Check those curves at 1:35 and 3:00, wow! Mike

Reply to
amdx