way, way OT

We were out of kitty litter so Mo ran up to the Diamond Heights Safeway to nab a bag. She was getting into the checkout line when a burly guy with a beard tried to cut her off with his cart; she didn't let him.

So he got behind her in the line and kept bumping her cart with his; he was cross and impatient. His car was full of many packages of shrink-wrapped bison meat and, she estimated, 100 sweet potatoes.

Any guesses who he was?

lunatic fringe electronics

Kitty litter is nasty stuff, smells, balls up, a mess.

We discovered that using pine shavings (inexpensive in big bags for horse stalls, etc.,) works better, lasts a long rime, drys out, doesn't smell, awesome. If your cat likes it; ours in fact prefers it.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Woz?

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Woz he wearing a nixie tube watch?

piglet

Reply to
piglet

Give it up.

How the hell are we supposed to know ?

Reply to
jurb6006

From the items listed in the cart it sounds like A Man's Man

Reply to
bitrex

Trump?

Or Hillary on steroids?

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Trump brags that he can he can do whatever he wants with women since he's rich. Wow pal, real impressive. Real Men use conversation to get laid, not cash. He's no Man's Man, just a crybaby chump faker. Waah, waah, Hillary is being mean to me!

Cry some more:

I wasn't old enough to vote in 1996, so not really any opportunity for Monica-themed rebuttals here. The only elected office Bill might have a shot at these days is president of AARP, anyway.

Hillary on steroids would be more scary than usual.

Reply to
bitrex

My guess is that he was so crabby because he had to go to all the Safeways in town to collect bison meat.

lunatic fringe electronics

Probably stockpiling in the event of a likely civil war.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Or an unlikely surge of diners to his restaurant.

lunatic fringe electronics

Woz has the older round case version. There's a new and improved square version: Only $600 plus taxes and shipping.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Nixie tubes only 40 years old according to them.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Maybe he has an obsession with bison meat. ISTR in Apocalypse Now there is a scene in which a live bison gets butchered to the accompaniment of some Jim Morrison song. Oh well, that's art.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

You're right, he does have a thing for bisons.

lunatic fringe electronics

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

It's just dried clay chunks.

Oh, I thought you meant that it smelled, sans cat. It's great stuff to clean up spills. For the cats, we use some crystal stuff that comes in a cardboard tray and an automatic litter box.

Reply to
krw

Another set of leftist lies. There's enough bad to say about Trump that you really don't have to lie like the Democrat that you are.

Reply to
krw

Ted? He wouldn't need to _but_ bison.

Reply to
krw

No, I meant as it's being used. One has to constant treat and change the kitty litter. It's not only a big nuisance, it's also very expensive. One beauty of pine shavings is the way it's acceptable without much attention and renewing. Just pickup obvious skat with a sifting tool, and give the shavings a bit of a toss. And as a bonus it's quite inexpensive. We use a fairly-large flat lid, upside-down, a covered box isn't at all necessary. It helps if you can put it in the basement, with a cat door.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win