waterproof wire

WTF? Real programmers dont do that at all. They go to work, write programs, then go home and drink beer or have sex with their wifes\\husbands. Some even download p*rn and have a wank. Whatever, but they dont do that s**te...

Reply to
The Real Andy

i am glad you explained that to me, i was ready to visit my shrink but you have cleared the air!.. i now know where i have been going wrong all these years.

arrivederci

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

ok, something like a MAP sensor in a seal pipe then..

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

No no, no shrink needed. Just dont get over exited about borland compilers or whatever. Just remember. computers are only good for finding answers to the shit you lied about in the interview (thats google btw) and for testing your free p*rn searching skills.

And, if you are a good programmer, you can avoid getting script kiddie things whilst finding the high quality p*rn images.

Reply to
The Real Andy