Waterfall

OK; what i would like to do for each HTML page on my site, is to do a waterfall analysis.

Maybe a month ago, i stumbled onto a site or program that would take

3 passes, stopping after waterfall for presentation. It has been a while so i do not remember details, but i think it was an online program where you give it a URL for analysis.

In any event, that i what i would like to do. Cannot find it anywhere and nobody is talking, but what little i could find points to browser's developer tools doing that.

Just try to find out more, to get details,etc and one could be in outer space and have more material.

Thanks,

Reply to
Robert Baer

If you want a detailed performance analysis of your website/server, there is nothing better than .

Created and operated by a friend of mine, but it really is a stellar service.

Clifford Heath.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Go into the browser history and refind the site perhaps?

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

That's where I was going to point too, because that's where I've seen it.

I searched "page load analysis" and good a bunch of promising looking hits.

--
  Jasen.
Reply to

How come one cannot use the "Create Test profile"?

Reply to
Robert Baer

  • Where do i find "page load analysis"?

Thanks.