Wart Zapper

Last January someone was looking for a way to remove warts...

Well, here's another use for the BUZ11 mosfet...

maxfoo

warts...

mosfet...

Burning off warts is vastly inferior to liquid nitrogen.

Reply to
miso

warts...

I got excellent results with this new product. I was really surprised how fast and effective it was.

Maxwell

warts...

mosfet...

Yeah I'm sure, I can see it now, frostbite turns finger black, fingertip and wart fall off. No more wart. great idea. ;^D

Reply to
maxfoo

warts...

mosfet...

Bah, you wanna get rid of an intruding parasitical life form, you grab the #11 Xacto blade and a good handle.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

warts...

mosfet...

Naw. I had a wart taken off by cautery. The smell was nauseating. The resulting crater ached for several days. Wart returned quickly. I went back, saw a different Dr., and he used liquid nitrogen. The next day a 3/8" diameter volcano of red skin had arisen, with the wart on top of it. After mebbe a week the wart fell out. Three months after that the wart was back. By then I was stationed in Vietnam. The Dr. there used the old fashioned acid cure, and while applying the stuff daily fell to me, was quite messy, and took over a week to act, it did the trick. Thirty-six years have elapsed and that nasty little sucker hasn't returned.

--
Michael
Reply to

freezing warts works, but it hurts. place a piece of duct-tape over the wart, wait a few days, peel it off and voila!

Reply to
Chaneera

warts...

mosfet...

Duct tape.

--
  Keith
Reply to

warts...

Never fails:

MK

Reply to
MK

Just tell them to go. In a few weeks they'll be gone.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

warts...

mosfet...

But the tingling pain is what makes it fun...sort of like interrogating some terrorist like Jack Bauer would do. The 25V at 21KHz squarewave output would need to be upped a bit though...

Reply to
maxfoo

In a kind of a sadomazohistic way? I wonder what stuff you keep in your bedroom; tweezers, pliers... :)

SioL

Reply to
SioL

Nah. I'd only do this kind of stuff in extreme circumstances (like a painful plantar wart). The thing that made the pain acceptable was the knowledge that I was pulling the bad part of the wart out by the roots.

It has never come back. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise