warning!

Sign in our lunchroom:

CAUTION. DECAFFEINATED COFFEE.

Mr. Speaker:

I would like to be the first to welcome our new hairy viking-hat overlords

Reply to
bitrex

Pretty good. I couldn't find a really good parody but

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Makes a change to see conservatives getting passionate!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

They're always passionate about demanding a one-party white state and putting all the untermenschen to death, what else is new...

Reply to
bitrex

They might have to find a new leader but I'm not sure they know it's the new millennium and the Fuhrer's changed:

Reply to
bitrex

EDIT: I have been informed that is not a "Viking" head-dress, that is likely a traditional Native American indigenous head-dress.

Nice to see conservatives taking a stand for the rights of tribal people. carry on.

Reply to
bitrex

Conservatives constitute a broad church.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Doesn't seem like a lunatic at all...

Reply to
bitrex

You sure that guy's not a deep-cover leftist?

This dude can't be for real.

Reply to
bitrex

You might just be right!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

What if he's a covert Trumper pretending to be a deep-cover leftist pretending to be a Trumper, or does like, being a triple-agent violate some kind of rule

Reply to
bitrex

Occam's Razor. Don't invoke conspiracy when stupidity is a sufficient explanation

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to