Want help

Hi every one iwant to see any simple electronic circut diagram using small ready made LCD digital clock(China made simple lcd clock) timer output who are activate buzzer but i want to use this buzzer output to activate any thing like relay, turn on lights etc.Because this is ready made and low cost why iam using this out put 4 my own purpose so plz send me complete diagram with components list. thanks

Reply to
ali.cttc

Karachi, Pakistan, eh? What kind of bomb is this timer for?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Please send us $200 per hour for consulting.

Reply to
Charles

Somebody quick draw up a random short delay timer!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Treason doth never prosper: what\'s the reason?

"Follow The Money"  ;-P
Reply to
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Karachi is the location of their main institute for higher education in engineering. It doesn't take a minute to conceive of a general purpose workable solution...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

20 million folks in Karachi.. chances are a few of them are not real upstanding citizens. Google on Oplan Bojinka.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

The same is true of any place, even the US.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I did this many years ago. I just opened the clock, found the two wires to the beeper, picked off the beeper drive, latched it, and had my control signal.

It took about ten minutes for the whole project.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Then they should already know how to do it. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What are you going to do with the other $199 per hour?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Save it. You'll need it for your taxes after Hillary becomes president.

--
Keith
Reply to

There are no income taxes on a VA disability pension this far below the poverty level. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

With her empathy for the military, don't be so sure.

--
Keith
Reply to

I think it's unlikely that we'll have a Democrat majority Congress so Shrillary, alone, can't raise taxes.

...Jim Thompson

You're the only one I've heard that thinks the Republicans can take back either house.

--
Keith
Reply to

I am enthused that McCain, a moderate, may upset extremist right-wing- religious crap and bring a middle ground to the White House.

...Jim Thompson

I can't stand McCain and am not a right-wing religious nut. I didn't much like McCain-Fiengold, McCain-Kennedy, McCain- ($Democrat.), or in fact McCain-Bush (immigration "reform"). He's a loose cannon, to boot.

--
Keith
Reply to