Walmart's Driverless Delivery Vehicle

The sound is just some elevator type music. The music is better at my dentist's office.

Dean Hoffman

As PHONY as every other store's "FREE" delivery; absolutely every customer pays for that.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I read that is why Elon Musk is selling off so much stock, he is paying for Walmart's free delivery. What a great guy!

Reply to
Rick C

Musk owns Gatik?

Reply to
Ed Lee

If they crash and kill anyone Walmart will still claim the truck is operated by a "subcontractor" and they aren't liable. And if they should be found liable the US taxpayer can cover the bill.

Reply to
bitrex

Calling it "delivery truck" is misleading. It's a line-haul shipping between two fixed Walmart locations. Probably in the middle of the night, to minimize traffic encounters.

Reply to
Ed Lee