Walking Papers

Ow! You're not supposed to get it caught in the zipper!

--
  Keith
Reply to

As long as she doesn't work for the Bolshoi. ;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian	paul@hovnanian.com
Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow.

What? Didn't they give you a video of the colonoscopy to post too?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Actually I do believe I have that from nearly two years ago. Want to see it, or do you think it would overly incite your appetite ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Why? Do you need it to replace that lost video of your family reunion?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Was that hip on your good side, the one opposite the polio damaged limb, so that your favoring it wore it out?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Not really unless he has a few dozen young buxom Mediterranean women in there...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

"Jim Thompson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Are you sure it's you? I see nothing bionic or electronic. Not even one single simple transistor. :)

Good luck,

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

no, Jim is up in the Ghz range, its a wave guide!

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Clearly it's a MEMS ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Power Tools and brute force - my uncle had a hip replacement with local anestetic (epidural) because he was afraid of the full version. He regetted that when the surgeon fired up a tool similar to an angle-grinder and made a nice curtain of blood spatter on the sheet hiding the operating site from direct view. Then they started with a mallet and chisel finishing with lots of screws.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

I had a Stryker Citation installed. From their website I conclude they used something resembling a small pneumatic jack-hammer ;-)

I banked two units of blood prior to the procedure. When I awoke there was a drain at the incision site, draining into a bag. They filtered this drainage somehow and put it back into me. I didn't need the banked blood at all.

My surgeon was Anthony Hedley... ranked 5-star. He has written several papers saying screws are NOT the way to do it. From my X-rays I see NO screws.

...Jim Thompson

"Jim Thompson" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

This was the 1990's. Anything that did not use that stupid Danish Designed glue/cement/stuff rubbish that rotted the bone afterwards was considered progress (and luck)! Huge medical scandal about that one..

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Be glad that it wasn't the earlier version here they told you to turn your head and cough, while they picked up a couple bricks! :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I had open heart surgery some years ago. A traumitic experience, and about a year later had to get a chest xray.

I asked to see the xray (they suspected an blood vessel problem, which was eventually cleared) and it looked like I'd been hit by an explosion at a wire factory! I counted about 20 pieces of wire and metal in my chest, including four big pieces of wire! I'm surprised I don't set off metal detectors at the airport...

Reply to
PeterD

I didn't think vas deferen clamp-offs would be large enough to draw such attention in any procedure. ...or did you require the super-duty model? 8-) This reminds me of the old Cheech and Chong bit:

*-*-*-*-*-*-on.the.album.cover+-I-m-on+-cooking

Reply to
JeffM

Nice clean Job ;)

I've come across some neat repair jobs ;), but his one looks pretty.

Looks like someone had an implant matching library. Which is cool, they take the x-ray then take a implant outline from a library and superimpose it on the xray image to see if it fits. Much better matching than was possible in the past.

A medical marvel.

So how is your weather perdiction skills now? ;)

Martin Riddle

message

the x-ray then take a implant outline from a

matching than was possible in the past.

No big deal. Just look for the closest ball joint in a JC Whitney calatog. ;-)

The world is coming to an end.  Please log off.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

message

take the x-ray then take a implant outline from a

matching than was possible in the past.

See if your orthopedic surgeon has an account with them. ;-)

If God is perfect then why did He create discontinuous functions?
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.