it's 7-7-07 today

MCM has a "777" sale today, cool stuff for $7.77

I got a laser level and a humongous LED flashlight

Reply to
Winfield

Nah, nah, nah!

It's 07/07/07

or 07-07-07

or, even better,

111-111-111

Now it can be rotated in both the X and Y axis or is the same backwards and forwards and is a series of prime numbers. Wow! What a good luck day!

;-)

al

Reply to
Al

My oldest son is in Vegas today getting married.

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

I cured my athletes foot. D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

What did you do? Cut it off?

...Jim Thompson

You're not invited?

--
  Keith
Reply to

His second marriage, and new wife-to-be is shy and doesn't like big crowds.

We wanted to do it at that outdoor chapel at the Satisfied Frog in Carefree ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I was going to say, how did your wife let you off so easy?

Mine is getting married (so the last word was) next May on a beach in Maine, of all places.

--
  Keith
Reply to

in octal yes, or hex:

0111-0111-0111 :-)

anyway , it's 08-07-07 here.

Don...

-- Don McKenzie

Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
No More Damn Spam:

Serial OLED uses standard micro-SD memory cards.

USB Flash Drive interface for existing products.

Don McKenzie

Already in August, eh? ;-)

--
  Keith
Reply to

Down under it is 8th July 2007: 1000-0111-0111 :-)

But then, what would we know, our toilet water flushes backwards, and our light switches are upside down.

We did steal America's Cup after 137 years. But that may have been cheating, as we used a winged keel.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.wizard-of-oz.com

Serial OLED uses standard micro-SD memory cards.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16659

USB Flash Drive interface for existing products.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16654
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Beach in Maine? Two presidents, One town. Kennebunkport, Maine.

I wouldn't say too much against Maine beaches if I were you. :-) May? It may be OK by then.

:-)

Don...

-- Don McKenzie

Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
No More Damn Spam:

Serial OLED uses standard micro-SD memory cards.

USB Flash Drive interface for existing products.

Don McKenzie

Indeed!

...and now won't even let us play. Talk about cheating!

--
  Keith
Reply to

Yes. In *MAY*. It's still WINTER there in May!

I hear last week was a hoot!

Just don't go in the water...

It'll be fine until 2009. Then the world ends.

--
  Keith
Reply to

what 09-09-09 ?

:-)

-- Don McKenzie

Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
No More Damn Spam:

Serial OLED uses standard micro-SD memory cards.

USB Flash Drive interface for existing products.

Don McKenzie

Maybe, but I was thinking more about 1/20/09. :-(

--
  Keith
Reply to

No, he gave up on sports.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

OH, IC said the semiconductor manufacturer.

Don...

-- Don McKenzie

Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
No More Damn Spam:

Serial OLED uses standard micro-SD memory cards.

USB Flash Drive interface for existing products.

Don McKenzie

Like mowing a lawn of fungus. :P

....After some diggin on the net...Vinegar! Plain ol supermarket vinegar.. Soaked my foot for a hour each day for 3 days and the athlete's foot is gone.

6 years of itching, burning, peeling and redness... all gone... I tried a few athletes foot creams but the vinegar was the most effective and cheap. Soaked my foot while doing PCB CAD :) (It's common for only 1 foot get athlete's foot.) D from BC
Reply to
D from BC

and it (yesterday now here in Oz) was my second son's 21st birthday. 7+7+7=21.

Reply to
budgie