Voltage regulator

Thank you for the answers! I'll have to make more exact my question. I need a circuit of a linear regulator with following parameters: Vin=220±10% with frequency=50 Hz, Vout1=6.3 v, Vout2=-6.3 v, I(load)=5.5 A, stabilization factor>=150.

This circuit should be designed with using IC. I assume it is simple for you. Please hint me something (what ICs i should to use, and something about appearence (figure) of the scheme). I'm sorry for my bad English.

Reply to
Vladimir

Ah, you're powering the Signetics "Write only memory" IC. Don't forget the requirement that VDD = 0V (+/- 2%).

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

Tim, this circuit is simply abstract task from my teacher. Evidently i must have design this by the use of two ICs, one must have positive polarity and the other - negative. What particular ICs i must use? And in what way connect them? I'm sorry for my bad English again. TIA.

Reply to
Vladimir

Try looking in the "voltage regulator" section of any data book or feeding that phrase into google. Either will likely get you to a schematic very close to what you need.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith