ADC MCP3304 howto increase input voltage up to 20V (default 5V)

analog

are car

don't

ADC

one

Hi, Greg. Your English is OK -- your post is a lot more descriptive than many others written by native speakers.

The MCP3304 is an 8 channel/4 differential channel 13-bit SAR (Successive Approximation Register) ADC (Analog-to-Digital Converter) with high input impedance (

Reply to
Chris

Hi everyone,

sorry but i mistake and send this post too sci.electronics.misc

I'm using an ADC Microchip MCP 3304c, this converter has max input analog voltage = 5V, but i must measure voltage up to 20V. Tested circuits are car electronics fuel iniection components. I'm software developer so i don't understand electronics science so good. Please help me how to connect ADC and tested circuit. Max sample rate will be 600 count per second on one port. MCP 3304C specification(PDF) is here:

Thanks, (sorry for my poor english) Gregory

Reply to
Grzegorz Jakubowski