"vintage electronics", from zero to hero

"It's not quite clear what's happened here, but on the face of it the move to resurrect the cheap to make and less in-demand GTX 1050 Ti might be for the best. Desperate times call for desperate measures—an old graphics card is better than no graphics card in my books."

I bought one of these probably 3 years ago I think I paid $150 new at the time, they're selling on amazon for $300+.

Reply to
bitrex

Even before the chip shortage the GPU duopoloy seemed to be in an arms race where they'd continually announce and release products to one-up each other well before they could actually produce them in quantity

Reply to
bitrex